The following restrictions apply:
- The course is open to both members and non-members
- Green fees for non-members are compulsory and can be paid as per normal the clubhouse.
- Golf is allowed in groups of 4 and each person must adhere to the 1.5 metre distancing requirements.
- A pair of gloves (not your golf glove) must be worn when touching the flag, scraper and removing ball from the hole. Golfers are physically not allowed to touch the flag, scraper or hole without gloves.
Note: This pair of gloves should not be worn all the time, and only worn when performing tasks on the sand green, making sure you don’t touch your face and practice personal hygiene when wearing the gloves.
- One person in the group should be appointed to perform all tasks on the sand green (i.e. removing the flag, smoothing for all players, removing the ball from the hole, emptying sand from the cup and raking around the hole).
- The practice fairway can only have a maximum of 2 patrons at a time and each patron must adhere to the 1.5 metre distancing requirements.
- Practice putting and chipping on the 9th sand green can only have a maximum of 3 patrons at a time and each patron must adhere to the 1.5 metre distancing requirements.
- Golf carts can only be used by one person and not shared, unless approval has been granted by the committee.
- Players to leave the facility immediately after completing their round.
- Memberships are due now and payable via direct deposit (payment details are available on the course info and membership page).
Competitions will be held, but will also have restrictions apply:
- The first three weeks will only play Stableford and Par events, with the syllabus available on the website.
- Competition entry fee will be $5, and no prizes in the first three weeks (just the bragging rights of having your name mentioned on Facebook).
- After the first three weeks the committee will review the suitability of competitions and provide additional syllabus events.
- Sunday competitions - golfers can organise their own competition groups and can hit off between 10 am and 11 am. Golfers who haven’t organised a group need to arrive between 11 am and 12 noon and wait at their car. A match committee member will send golfers out in groups as they arrive.
- Tuesday competitions – golfers should arrive at 9.30 am and wait at their car. A match committee member will send golfers out in groups as they arrive.
- If your group arrives to hit off and there is another group on the 1st tee, you must wait at your car until the tee is clear. Do not use the 10th tee to hit off.
- The interval between starting times should be 15 minutes.
- Players to leave the facility immediately after completing their round. No presentations at the conclusion of play.
- The clubhouse will be closed, but clubhouse toilets will be open with a limit of one person per four square metres.
- It is not necessary to have a marker physically certify the player’s hole scores, but some form of verbal agreement should take place at the end of the round.
- All submission of scorecards should be done via a photo and messaged to secretary Scott Brady.
In addition to the above restrictions, the Victoria government is requiring the operators of all outdoor activities to record the;
- Phone number
- Time of Attendance
Of all people who attend the facility.
To comply with this regulation, please send a text message to secretary Scott Brady on 0409 072 688, with the names, phone numbers and time of attendance for your group.
We rely on your cooperation with these restrictions, as part of our collective responsibility for community health. We also ask that social distancing protocols be respected at all times, as minimising the risk of infection to other members and volunteers remains the highest priority.
We encourage all golfers to download the COVID Safe App for everyone’s safety.